How can I protest a parking ticket?
If you received a parking citation which you feel was unjustified or because of circumstances beyond your control, you are encouraged to contact the Police Department's Shift Commander as soon as possible. You may explain the circumstances to the Commander who in turn may make a recommendation that the citation be dismissed by the Court. The Shift Commander may be contacted at (414) 228-1753.
You may still contest your ticket in court by calling the Glendale Municipal Court at (414) 228-1752 to set up an appointment to appear before the judge and explain your case.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a position with the Police Department?
2. When we are gone on vacation or out of town for an extended period of time should we leave our curtains/shades open or closed?
3. I am interested in starting a "Neighborhood Watch" program for our block. Whom do I call?
4. If I see something suspicious going on in my neighborhood is it ok to call 9-1-1 to report it?
5. Should I install a burglar alarm in my home?
6. What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street?
7. How can I protest a parking ticket?
8. If I have been involved in a collision, and want a copy of the Police Report, what can I do?
9. I have had several phone calls from people representing themselves as Police Officers, calling and asking for donations for this and that! Are the callers really Police Officers?