- City Clerk's Office
- Forms & Applications
- Bartender License
- Print or type in ink.
- New applicants must successfully complete a beverage server training course (see "Training" at www.dor.state.wi.us or contact a Wisconsin Technical College) unless: the applicant held an operator's license, or completed an authorized training course, or acted as an agent under a qualifying license in Wisconsin within the past two years. A copy of the course completion certificate, or other qualifying license, must be submitted with this application.
License shall expire on the thirtieth (30th) day of June in each even-numbered year.
Submit to: City Clerk, City of Glendale
5909 N. Milwaukee River Parkway
Glendale, WI 53209-3815
With Fee$75.00 for two (2) year license, or $37.50 in the second year of license cycle.
Additional Fee$15.00 background investigation report.
Late PenaltyA double fee will be assessed on all delinquent applications.
NOTICE: THE CITY OF GLENDALE USES THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES TO DENY THE ISSUANCE OF A BEVERAGE OPERATOR'S LICENSE:
- Incomplete disclosure and/or false statements on application.
- Conviction within the past five (5) years of the manufacture, distribution or delivery of a controlled substance or analog, or conviction of possession with the intent to manufacture, distribute or deliver of a controlled substance or analog.
- Conviction of a felony within the past five (5) years that substantially relates to alcoholic beverage licensing activity.
- Repeat convictions within the past five (5) years for misdemeanors that substantially relate to alcoholic beverage licensing activity.
- Repeat convictions within the past five (5) years for civil ordinance violations that substantially relate to alcoholic beverage licensing activity.
- More than one (1) conviction within the past three (3) years for driving while under the influence of an intoxicant or controlled substance OR three (3) or more convictions within the past ten (10) years.
- Pending felony charge or multiple felony, misdemeanor and ordinance charges that substantially relate to alcoholic beverage licensing activity.
- Any outstanding arrest warrant or capias.
- Delinquent payments involving taxes, assessments, municipal forfeitures, or other claims owed the City of Glendale.
Violation of any of the terms or provisions of State or Local laws relating to operator's license by any person holding such operator's license shall be cause for revocation of the license.
APPLICATION FOR BARTENDER'S LICENSE FORM